Sunday, December 1, 2013

The long road to Ohio...

Oh my what a day.  We left Hutchinson at 3:40am and with about 4 short stops we arrived in Xenia, Ohio at 6:30pm....7:30pm eastern time, yep a time change too...it took way longer than we thought we ran into what we are guessing as Holiday traffic and road construction almost all the way through Indiana, it was crazy.
Joe of course loved the toll roads through Illinois, he thought is was pretty fun...and he was counting how much how it cost at each stop. I'll post some pictures tomorrow, but Joe wanted to get in the pool and I went to get some supper, and it's dark anyway so pictures are not the greatest.  We are all excited to meet May tomorrow morning, I'll post tomorrow night how the meeting goes...got to go Joe's kind of bouncy right now and I have to get him settled down to get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment